Saxon Post pillar 2018-03-13T09:12:50+00:00

Saxon Post pillar

The pillar in Nowogrodziec was built in 1795 as part of the system of post pillars which was introduced on the orders of King August II Sas on the Leipzig-Wrocław route. It was the last pillar at the border between Lusatia and Silesia, and is currently the only preserved pillar in Poland.

Chrobrego 36, 59-730 Nowogrodziec