Ruins of the castle in Gościszów
The castle was mentioned for the first time in 1294. For centuries, it was the seat of Silesian noble families – von Warnsdorf and von Bibran. The building, rebuilt several times, owes its current form to the late-Renaissance modernization of 1603. The complex was destroyed during World War II and is now a complete ruin.