Ruins of the St. Mary Magdalene Holy Monastery
Tradition links the establishment of the monastery in 1217 with the figure of St. Jadwiga Śląska. The first mention to the nuns in Nowogrodziec comes from the year 1249. The extensive complex was rebuilt several times, and the current preserved arrangement has remained after the largest extension works in the style of mature Baroque, which took place in the first half of the 18th century. At the end of World War II, the building was partially destroyed and plundered. It was not rebuilt after the war, and is now in complete ruin.