Regional Court 2018-03-15T16:38:59+00:00

Regional Court

This representative building was built between 1861-1864, based on the design by Oppermann from Zgorzelec. The auditorium’s rich décor and interesting iconography is hidden within this neo-Gothic building with the fourth tallest tower in the city (38.6 m). The building is surrounded by a park landscaped in the English style, whose design was commissioned in 1865 from Eduard Petzold, a prominent garden designer.

Sądowa 1, 59-700 Bolesławiec