Hydroelectric power plant in Kraszowice
A small hydroelectric power plant on the Bóbr River. It was built in the years 1931-1932 to a design by architect G. Wolff, using earth-fill weir created during the process of regulation of the Bóbr River around 1900. The facility with the power capacity of 0.960 MW is still active and is owned by TAURON Ekoenergia. The power station has preserved the original equipment from 1932: two Kaplan turbines and Siemens’ vertical synchronous generators.