Post-Evangelical church dedicated to St. Antoni in Tomaszów Bolesławiecki
The church, built by the evangelical commune, was put into use in 1785. In 1835, the neo-Romanesque tower was added over the main entrance, crowned with a spire helmet. The temple was built on a rectangular plan, inside it has two storeys of matroneums, which is reflected in the number of storeys in the side elevations. Currently, the temple is not used.