Pearl of Żeliszów – Evangelical Church in Żeliszów 2018-03-12T10:56:17+00:00

Bolesławiec Commune

Pearl of Żeliszów – Evangelical Church in Żeliszów

Early-classicist Evangelical church of a high artistic value the design of which was prepared by one of the most famous German architects of that time – C. G. Langhans. The single-space main body on the elliptical plan with two storeys was built in 1796-1797, and in 1872 a tower was added. After World War II, the building fell into ruin, now it is undergoing a renovation process.

Żeliszów 103, 59-700 Bolesławiec