Mikhail Kutuzov monument
A monument of the Russian Field Marshal Mikhail Kutuzov was erected in 1819 following King Frederick William III order. The monument is the work of the prominent artists of the era of classicism: K. F. Schinkel and J. G. Schadow. It is made of cast iron, is 12.24 meters high and weighs 30 tons. It was made in the form of an obelisk, and there are two pairs of lions at the foot of the monument.