Manor in Warta Bolesławiecka
The Renaissance manor, surrounded by a moat, was built around 1540 thanks to the foundation of Hans von Zedlitz. In the second half of the 16th century, it was extended to the present arrangement on an irregular plan of a horseshoe with an internal courtyard. It was modernized in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries but it has retained many original style features: ornamental peaks, bay windows, sgraffito decorations, decorative stonework elements. It was partially destroyed after World War II, and it has been owned by a private party for more than ten years. It has been undergoing a comprehensive restoration process.