Parish church dedicated to St. Apostles Peter and Paul
The church, which was originally a temple of the St. Mary Magdalene Holy Monastery, was erected in the 13th century. The present late-Baroque form was given in the years 1788-1793, and in the years 1879-1880 a new tower was built. The interior furnishings also represent the late-Baroque style and were made by wood-carver Heinze and sculptor B. Herden from Krzeszów.