Subsidiary church dedicated to the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Wierzbowa 2018-03-13T13:10:16+00:00

Subsidiary church dedicated to the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Wierzbowa

This half-timbered church was built by the local evangelical commune in 1756. A tower was added in 1819, and in 1875 the organs were installed. After World War II, when the village was settled by Polish people, the building was taken over by a Catholic parish.

59 – 706 Wierzbowa