Parish church dedicated to St. Jadwiga in Tomaszów Bolesławiecki 2018-03-14T14:24:46+00:00

Parish church dedicated to St. Jadwiga in Tomaszów Bolesławiecki

The church was built in 1588 and expanded in 1768, when a burial chapel on the north side was built, among others. It was destroyed in a fire in 1834 and rebuilt in 1839-1867. It has preserved many elements of the late-Gothic style and elements of Baroque equipment.

59-720 Tomaszów Bolesławiecki