The organ in the parish church dedicated to St. Antoni Padewski in Parowa
The organ was built by C. Geissler from Eilenburg in Saxony. O. Dienel, a prominent organist born in Parowa, cantor and lecturer at the conservatory in Berlin, also took part in the works. The instrument was put into use in 1872. At present, the organ is in very good condition after a general refurbishment conducted in the years 2012-2013.