Parish church dedicated to St. Peter and St. Paul in Osła 2018-03-13T13:20:06+00:00

Parish church dedicated to St. Peter and St. Paul in Osła

The church was built in 1826, on the site of a previous temple which was destroyed in a fire. This church, which was originally Evangelical, was taken over by Catholics after World War II  when the Polish people settled there.

Osła 45, 59-706 Gromadka