Our Lady of the Rosary’s Church in Modła 2018-03-13T13:03:32+00:00

 Our Lady of the Rosary’s Church in Modła

The church was built on the initiative of Mikołaj von Bibran in 1580. Its present neo-Gothic forms are the result of reconstruction after a fire in 1874. The works were carried out in the years 1875-1877 according to a design of a well-known architect from Wrocław – K. Lüdecke.

59-706 Modła