Church in Gromadka 2018-03-14T11:40:34+00:00

Church dedicated to Virgin Mary of Częstochowa

One of the few monuments that has been preserved in Gromadka is the neo-Gothic parish church built in the 1890’s. Until 1945, it was an Evangelical church. On the tower of the church there are two bells made of bronze in 1902 and 1911 that are noteworthy – one of those bells was brought by re-emigrants from Yugoslavia.

Osiedlowa, 59-706 Gromadka